R-1 Religious Visa

The R-1 Visa is Suitable For:

  • Members of religious group or community having a bona fide nonprofit, religious organization in the U.S.
  • Foreign nationals coming to the U.S. to work solely as the minister of a religious group or community
  • Nonprofit religious organizations in the U.S. to employ foreign religious workers to work in religious vocations such as liturgical workers, religious instructors or cantors, catechists, missionaries, religious translators, or religious broadcasters.