EB-4 Special Immigrants

The EB-4 Visa is Suitable For:

  • Religious Workers
  • Former employees of U.S. Government
  • Former employees of the Panama Canal Zone
  • Former employees of U.S. Armed Forces
  • Retired employees of International Organizations
  • Former employees of the U.S. consulate in Hong Kong
  • Employees of International Broadcasting Companies
  • Special agricultural workers
  • Foreign medical graduates
  • Abused spouses and children of U.S. Citizens or Green Card holdersĀ 
  • Permanent Residents who departed the U.S. for more than 12 months
  • Foreign children declared dependent in U.S. juvenile