The Law Offices of Marla Schechter is an immigration law practice working exclusively in the area of U.S. immigration & citizenship.
What makes us so special?
- You get PERSONAL ATTENTION from Marla Schechter, a U.S. attorney practicing exclusively in the area of U.S. immigration and nationality law. Your case is never handed off to a paralegal.
- Free ONLINE ASSESSMENT or CASE EVALUATION BY PHONE before you invest any money in our services.
- INTENSIVE REVIEW and scrutiny of all of your documents BEFORE your case is filed.
- Easily TRACK THE PROGRESS OF YOUR CASE either via email or phone.
- Send UNLIMITED CASE QUESTIONS to our office and receive timely responses.
- LOW FEES with no hidden costs and a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
- AMAZING SUCCESS RATE! We have an unrivaled success rate in getting visas for our clients. This is because we are scrupulously honest and careful to take on only clients who have an excellent chance of having their visas approved.
Ms. Schechter focuses exclusively on U.S. immigration and citizenship including naturalization matters. In particular, she has significant experience in assisting clients in entering the United States after prior refusals. She also has expertise in preparing and submitting all nonimmigrant employment visas including the TN, L-1A and L-1B, E-1 and E-2, H-1B, J-1, O-1 and P, and R-1 visas as well as nonimmigrant waiver petitions and immigrant EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, EB-4 and EB-5 petitions. The firm regularly represents clients in a variety of industries and disciplines including entertainment and the arts, information technology, manufacturing, engineering, architecture, medicine, financial/accounting and many others.
Ms. Schechter is also highly experienced in handling family immigration matters including fiancé visas, spousal and other family sponsorships processed through the U.S. Consulates worldwide or through the adjustment of status process in the United States.
Many people have claims to U.S. citizenship through parents. Ms. Schechter helps individuals determine whether U.S. citizenship was transmitted through a parent, and file appropriate petitions to obtain proof of U.S. citizenship for children of U.S. citizens.
Marla Schechter has been an attorney since 1989. A graduate of both the University of California at Berkeley as well as the Duke University School of Law, Marla Schechter holds a B.S. degree in Business Administration, as well as both a J.D. in Law and an LL.M in Foreign and International Law. Ms. Schechter is a member in good standing of the State Bar of California and a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA).